[CLAM] bug fix in srcdeps

Vegard Sandvold vegardsa at ifi.uio.no
Wed Nov 5 01:47:35 PST 2003

Hi!

Great fix, but it wouldn't hurt to tell exactly what it fixes ;-) I was
compiling a project originaly developed on Linux and had problems running
srcdeps to generate the dsp file. It would just run at a 100% CPU while
doing apparently nothing, like this:

D:\clam\cuidado\build\Percussiveness>d:\clam\CLAM-0.5.3\build\srcdeps\srcdeps.exe
settings.cfg PercussionIndex.dsp

         settingsFile:  settings.cfg
         dspFileToRead:         PercussionIndex.dsp
         dspFileToWrite:        PercussionIndex.dsp
Warning: unused variable USE_QT
../../Percussiveness/mainPercussionIndex.cxx 0 1

I looked at this fix and thought: "Why not?", which was lucky for me.
Problem solved :-D

Best regards,
Vegard