[CLAM] Patch for CLAM 0.5.4

Miguel Ram__rez J__vega mramirez at iua.upf.es
Tue Nov 11 02:47:45 PST 2003

Hi,

I provide here with a patch for CLAM 0.5.4 that fixes two bugs
recently discovered:

+ a compiling problem involving fabs() C standard math library
   function
+ a problem detected with CLAMVM::Plot that made windows not
   to be closed properly

in next CLAM release these two bug fixes will be included.

PATCH INSTRUCTIONS:

There are provided two different compressed files for GNU/Linux users
and Windows users.

+ GNU/Linux users patch application instructions:
   Save the attached file Patch-111103-0-5-4.tar.gz to the folder containing
   CLAM 0.5.4 sources ( e.g. ~/CLAM-Sandbox/CLAM-0.5.4 ) and issue the
   following command:
        $ tar zxvf Patch-111103-0-5-4.tar.gz

+ Windows users patch application instructions:
   Save the attached file Patch-111103-0-5-4.zip to the folder containing
   CLAM 0.5.4 sources ( e.g. C:\CLAM-Sandbox\CLAM-0.5.4 ) and decompress
   the file with your favorite unzipping application by issuing an 'Extract Here...'
   command.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I would like to thank Jordi Sesmero and Raul Zoyo for detecting and notifying
the fabs() compilation problem.
I would also like to thank Xavier Amatriain's lab students that found the problem
with Plots that weren't closed properly.

Miguel Ramírez.