[CLAM] Problemas con alsa !!!

Xavi Rubio xrubio at iua.upf.es
Thu Nov 13 01:47:45 PST 2003

Hi Mohamed, it seems that the problem is not in alsa, because the
'undefined references' that compiler reports are related to methods of
CLAM classes.

Try to execute 'make depend' in your build directory in order to
regenerate dependencies before compiling. If it doesn't work, confirm that
you have the flags of 'settings.cfg' correctly specified (USE_ALSA = 1,
etc.).

Xavi