[CLAM] New release 0.5.5

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Fri Nov 28 02:40:02 PST 2003

Since two days ago you may download release 0.5.5 from CLAM website. Major changes in this release are full support for MacOSX, including audio input/output through RTAudio, and the inclusion and refactoring of many statistical descriptors associated to Processing Data's. In the doc section of the webpage we have also added some slides that can be used as a fast introduction to CLAM and we added a direct link to the tutorial, which was previously hidden somewhere. Please read changelog for more details and contact us through the mailing list for any enquiry.

CLAM-devel team
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam

--
/**