[CLAM] Errors in custom build step on Windows

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Tue Sep 23 07:46:40 PDT 2003

In order to check whether, as Miguel says, the problem is in srcdeps is
that you compile a dsp project file as is, whithout re-generating the
project. For doing so just go to /build/Examples/SMS/Tools (for example)
open the dsp, exclude srcdeps from build (right clicking on the file in
the project view) and compile. The project should infact compile as is,
without even using srcdeps in Visual C++.

Xavier