[CLAM] (no subject)

Francois Thibault francois.thibault at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 12 15:08:11 PDT 2004

Hi,

Matlab indeed will let you read (and write XML files) through 'xmlread'
and 'xmlwrite'. You may then browse through (and parse) the data if you
are an XML wiz (which I am not). I used to do this at some point but I
am now using binary (much faster) SDIF files with IRCAM Matlab SDIF
tools (http://www.ircam.fr/anasyn/sdif/download/sdif-matlab/). Very
straight forward since we have the sources to all of this...

Just my 2 cents...
Francois