[CLAM] QT3 on Windows

David Garcia Garzon dgarcia at iua.upf.es
Thu Dec 2 03:20:49 PST 2004

A Dijous 02 Desembre 2004 11:08, Jordi Massaguer Pla va escriure:
> There is also a project about using
> it with cygwin, but we haven't test it.

The web page is: http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/

CLAM should work in cygwin/X11/qt with little hacking. It could be a very
interesting option but, sadly, we have no resources for this. So if you try
it please, report us any results, problems, success...

The project above also has achieved some great progress with a native
(VisualNet instead cygwin) port, the only things that is lacking is opengl
which is not used byt the network editor so it could work.
http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/qt3-win32/

--
David García Garzón <david.garcia at removespam.iua.upf.es>
Phone: 034 93 542 21 99