[CLAM] Qt and CLAM

Luís Gustavo Martins lmartins at inescporto.pt
Wed Feb 4 05:49:12 PST 2004

Hi Miguel,

Thanx for your kind reply!

Don't know why, but my Outlook Express is not displaying the text in your
message (yep... maybe Outlook is THE problem by itself! ;-))...

I had to see your email "source code" to read your text... Don't know if
this is also happening to other people, so I'm  forwarding your msg  "source
code" to the list.

Gustavo