[CLAM] Qt and CLAM

Xavi Rubio xrubio at iua.upf.es
Wed Feb 4 06:58:43 PST 2004

Another reason is related to srcdeps and the build systems. On GNU/Linux
is really easy to add rules in a Makefile (as, in example, the rules to
preprocess source code with moc). This is the way that qt is integrated
inside NetworkEditor. On the other hand, to add this rules on
Windows/VisualC++ platforms the .dsp file should be modified or added
manually (because srcdeps doesn't support qt yet, for the reasons Miguel
exposed).

Anyway, the files to preprocess are isolated ( maybe are 2 or 3), so you
can try to add the rules manually to the visual project in order to
compile it.

Xavi