[CLAM] Qt = trouble

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Wed Feb 4 07:19:55 PST 2004

Hi Patrick,

We acknowledge that many things are still missing in CLAM (that is why
we still have not reached version 1.X) and one of them is a better
documentation. Nevertheless, using the current documentation in CLAM's
website (http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam -> doc) it should be fairly
"easy" to get CLAM going on your system. You can access the build system
documentation directly at
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/ReleaseDocumentation-html/page0003.html#h000026
but I recommend you first read the previous chapter, Deploying CLAM in
your System in
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/ReleaseDocumentation-html/page0003.html#h000018.

Please do not hesitate writing to the list if you encounter more
specific problems.