[CLAM] SMS Tools 2 for Mac OS X binary, and libraries

Maarten de Boer mdeboer at iua.upf.es
Mon Feb 23 10:40:37 PST 2004

> grabbed the source from
> http://www.vorbis.com/download_unix_1.0.1.psp
>
> made it and the app double clicks open

True, but not the prefered solution... (You could also download
the precompiled ogg lib from the clam download page)

I have written a script that sets the paths correctly in a selfcontained
application bundle - but for some reason (still investigating) it failed
when setting the path to libogg correctly (referenced from libvorbis)

Running the attached script in the directory where you unstuffed the
app.sit (e.g. where you have the directory SMSTools.app), will fix
this, but I will also place a new build on the server. (marked build2)

Maarten