[CLAM] Examples in release 0.5.6

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Fri Jan 16 06:51:11 PST 2004

Hi all,

In latest CLAM release (0.5.6) we forgot to update most Visual6 dsp
files so you if you try to open one of those projects without
regenerating the project with srcdeps you will probably run into
problems (it must be said that at this moment the preferred development
platform for all CLAM devel is GNU-Linux). We are fixing this and on the
way fixing other example-related minor bugs. We will add this changes
(plus some other bugfixes already reported) in a new release between now
and monday. If you have still not upgraded to release 0.5.6 and you are
developing under Windows it might be worth to wait for 0.5.7.

--
/**
*     Xavier Amatriain