[CLAM] Is time measured in seconds or milliseconds?

vegardsa at ifi.uio.no vegardsa at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jan 30 09:21:11 PST 2004

Hi!

When programming in CLAM, I get very confused whether time/duration is
measured in seconds or milliseconds. My confusion applies to classes like
Audio, Frame and Segment. The only place where I can find it documented is
for Audio, where it is specified as milliseconds. If that is the case for
the rest, it should be stated so. I know this can create unexpected
results (also known as bugs) since I just recently discovered one in the
computation of the temporal centroid descriptor.

What say ye?

Vegard