[CLAM] Patch For CLAM 0.5.7

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Fri Jan 23 09:46:00 PST 2004

In the process of tracking this bug other minor bugs in SALTO have also
been fixed. We have not added them in this patch but they should be
available in the next realease.

We must warn you, though, that the SALTO example is at the current
moment not at the top of the CLAM devel priority release. Because of
this the code is not as up to date as it should. In other words, it
works more or less fine and it is a example of complex applications you
can build with CLAM but it is not a good example of how to write
CLAM-compliant applications. We are sorry not to have more resources to
allocate to this particular task but we think that the importance of
this example is relatively low in the framework (unless it becomes
publicly acclaimed, of course ;).

Cheers,

Xavier Amatriain
CLAM-devel team