[CLAM] troubles using smstools

Yan Zhou yz114 at york.ac.uk
Thu Jul 22 04:42:51 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I downloaded CLAM-0.6.1 and external libraries. After compling, the SMSTools works fine(it is v 0.1.2), I can analysis, transformation and resynthesis audio files. But when the analysis data is saved as .sdif form. I could not view the frame option when next time I load the .sdif analysis data. And after transformed, it could not be synthesised back. Therefore, I have to analysis the data everytime before transformation and synthesis could be taken. Is it the way it should work.

A nother problem is I could not save analysised data as .xml form. When I save it as .xml file, the waiting message appears and lasts for several minites. Finally it terminates with errors.

Thanks for any help

Yan