[CLAM] CLAM and .NET

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Tue Jul 13 05:23:29 PDT 2004

Although I am no expert on .NET I would say that this question has
nothing to do with CLAM. It is rather "can I use C++ code from a C#
application?".

Doing a quick google on the issue I see there is no quick nor easy
answer to this but you might be interested in this thread:

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=182168

On dt, 2004-07-13 at 14:01, Robin Fernandes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to use CLAM from C#/.NET? If so, does anyone have any
> experience in doing this?
>
> I'm writing a C# app and could really use a pitch detection library; I'm
> trying to figure out if CLAM is the right way to go or not.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Robin.

********* Xavier Amatriain ********
****** Music Technology Group *****