[CLAM] digital strad and physical modelling

xamat at iua.upf.es xamat at iua.upf.es
Wed Jul 7 15:47:45 PDT 2004

You can use CLAM to build any kind of audio/music application. The
question is whether the tools and algorithms it offers are enough for you
but you are always welcomed to enhance them. Of course you could use CLAM
for physical modeling but currently there are no algorithms for doing so
(we are much more into spectral modeling). You might want to try Gary
Scavone and Perry Cook's STK (the most comprehensive environment for
physical modeling I know of).

BTW. Can you send a pointer to MIT's Digital Stradivari to see what it
looks like?

> can I use this program for to create a software like MITs Digital
> Stradivari ?
> and can I make physical modelling with clam ?
>
> best ,
>
> Mustafa Umut Sarac

   Xavier Amatriain
 Music Technology Group