[CLAM] Re. New SMSBatch

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 07:35:18 PDT 2004

Thanks for all your help.

Spline works now, but by "works" I mean the program does not crash =o).
I haven't really gone through to test it and see if it is _usable_.  One
more question (for now).  Does the size= attribute of the Points element
necessarily have to agree with the number of points (you can leave size=
out altogether)... would the program(s) mess up if I did:

<Points size="3">{0 0} {1 1}<Points>

The only reason I ask is that to update the spline table, it seems you
need at least three points, even if you're using Linear or some other
kind interpolation.  It seems to work okay if I just change the size=
attribute from 2 to 3 on the morph parameters I'm not messing with, but
I wonder if it would be better to actually manually put an extra point
in there.  It _seems_ to work okay, but I wonder if there's something
I'm missing.

Thanks,

Matt