[CLAM] Problems compiling srcdeps

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at iua.upf.es
Wed May 12 03:47:12 PDT 2004

Hi Jeremy,
Right now I'm on Linux and I'm not able to open the MSVC project. But doing a
grep of these identifiers I see that they are only used in the unit-tests
files.

Ignore (or even remove) the 'unittest' project of the given workspace, it its
depracated (and so should not be in the release). And only compile the
'srcdeps' project, which generates the needed 'srcdeps.exe'

Pau