[CLAM] CLAM release 0.7

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Fri Nov 19 07:35:37 PST 2004

We are glad to announce CLAM long-waited release 0.7. Main highlights in this
release are:

- An easier deployment on GNU/Linux. After rewriting the configure.ac we
are happy to say that now CLAM is easier to install on any distribution.
If you are one of those that tried to install CLAM and you gave up
because you didn't know how to handle the dependencies, please try this
new relase. Among other things, you are now allowed to disable support
for certain libraries at configure time.

- Progress in the CLAM Processings networks mode. We are almost there. Very soon
you will be able to become a real clammer without writing a single line
of code through the already usable Network Editor.

- Better Plots. Built using the QT framework and the qwt library we
added new and more convenient plots with features such as: an audio plot
with temporal markers, the possibility of quickly changing the color map
to get a nice screenshot for your articles...

- Low-level descriptors have been thoroughly tested.

And much more... please read changelog for more details.
[http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/ChangeLog.html]

Looking forward for your feedback.

The clam-devel team.

http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam