[CLAM] Problems compiling srcdeps in .NET

Folken Fanel folken11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:55:45 PDT 2004

Hi,
I've problems installing CLAM on VC 7.1. I have done all the steps
written in the documentation, but when I open the project srcdeps.dsw
in VC, first it says that the project must be converted to the current
Visual C++ project format, and I press OK. And then, when I try to
build the project, compiler gives me the following error:

------ Build started: Project: srcdeps, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

Compiling...
vcproj_parser.c
tree.c
strptr.c
strfuncs.c
stack.c
recursedir.c
parser.c
objdepname.c
mystrdup.c
makegen.c
main.c
listhash.c
list.c
includepaths.c
hash.c
emptyvcproj.c
emptydsp.c
dsp_parser.c
config_parser.c
conditions.c
Linking...

Build log was saved at "file://c:\Libs\Clam\build\srcdeps\Release\BuildLog.htm"
srcdeps - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

------ Build started: Project: unittests, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

Compiling...
SourceCodeParserTest.cxx
unittests\SourceCodeParserTest.cxx(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'cppunit/extensions/HelperMacros.h': No such file or
directory
FunctionalTestWithCLAM.cxx
unittests\FunctionalTestWithCLAM.cxx(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'cppunit/extensions/HelperMacros.h': No such file
or directory
FileHelper.cxx
DspParserTest.cxx
unittests\DspParserTest.cxx(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'cppunit/extensions/HelperMacros.h': No such file or
directory
ConsoleRunner.cxx
unittests\ConsoleRunner.cxx(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'cppunit/extensions/TestFactoryRegistry.h': No such file
or directory
ConfigParserTest.cxx
unittests\ConfigParserTest.cxx(1) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'cppunit/extensions/HelperMacros.h': No such file or
directory

Build log was saved at "file://c:\Libs\Clam\build\srcdeps\Release\BuildLog.htm"
unittests - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)

    Build: 1 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped

The same steps, using VC 6.0 instead of VC 7.1, work fine. What should I do?

Moreover, there is no DirectX SDK library supported by VC 7.1 in the
downloads section, but I'm not sure if it's necessary to use CLAM.

Thanks for your help :)