[CLAM] CLAM 0.8.0 on OSX

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:35:42 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I just finished my adventure compiling CLAM 0.8.0 on OSX (adventure
especially because I am not a Mac user myself :).

As we already said, only GNU/Linux is officially supported on this
release but if you are a Mac user and can't wait to get
the NetworkEditor running you might want to take a look at the notes I
took during the process. Even if you are
trying to install a previous version under OSX and you are having
problems you might want to take a look at the notes.

Feedback is appreciated:

http://iua-share.upf.es/wikis/clam/CLAM_OSX

--
 *          Xavier Amatriain   		  *