[CLAM] RE: installation of oscpack

Jay LeBoeuf jleboeuf at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 2 11:24:24 PDT 2005

Hi Xavier -

Thanks for the excellent step-by-step instructions.
Everything worked wonderfully.

A note for anyone who tries the below steps, is that I had to reboot, as well
as run

 ./ldconfig /usr/lib

in order for OSCPACK to be recognized by the CLAM ./configure

best,
-Jay