[CLAM] Re: Needed beta-testers for CLAM 0.90

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Sat Dec 17 04:38:19 PST 2005

Stéphane Letz wrote:
> Hi Pau,
>
> Before I try installing on OSX, what about QT 4.01? Would CLAM 0.90
> works with it, or do i need to install QT3 along the QT4 i have already?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephane

Hi Stephane,
I´m afraid that CLAM doesn´t compile with QT4. We tried to
port it  for a while but it supposed too much work for the
moment. And the QT3 compatibility layer that QT4 provides
didn´t work too well for us, neither. For sure, we´ll do it
some day in the not-far future.

On Monday we´ll upload a new pre-release (pre3) with a
reworked scons build system, some application bug fixes, and
improved install-from-sources documentation.

À très bientôt !

Pau