[CLAM] ZIP files of CLAM applications source code + possibleadditions

Koen Tanghe Koen.Tanghe at UGent.be
Fri Dec 23 09:11:02 PST 2005

On Friday, December 23, 2005 5:20 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Pau Arumí <xxxparumi at iua.upf.esxxx> wrote:

> En/na Koen Tanghe ha escrit:
>
>> But as I
>> said, the zip-file of the Voice2MIDI source code seems to be corrupt
>> when I downloaded it (both WindowsXP itself and WinZip can't open it)...
>
> I'm not sure what zip file are you downloading. Maybe the zip
> file that compiles against CLAM 0.7 ?
> Anyway I would recommend you to use the new cross-platform
> tarball (which I've double checked that it is not corrupt) :
>
> http://clam.iua.upf.es/download/CLAM-Voice2MIDI-0.3-pre2.tar.gz
>
> that compiles against:
> http://clam.iua.upf.es/download/CLAM-0.90-pre2.tar.gz

Hi Pau,

that was indeed the file I was downloading.

I just tried it here on my Windows2000 machine at home, and it unzips fine
here.
On my university laptop running XP however, it didn't... And I just found
out why: apparently, when I download the file from that machine (even when
doing "save as..."), it saves the file under a name ending in .tar.tar
instead of .tar.gz (didn't notice that when I first posted this). When I
rename the file to .....tar.gz manually, all is fine. Don't know what could
be the problem... Probably MIME type handling somewhere along the download
process...
In any case, I can access the source code now. Sorry for the trouble.

Koen