[CLAM] ZIP files of CLAM applications source code + possibleadditions

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Fri Dec 23 11:39:08 PST 2005

This could be considered as a plug-in. In that case the gpl allows to
use non-gpl'd plug-ins as long as the communication is limited. See:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLAndPlugins

As I don't think we would really be covered by those limitations, the
other options would be to slightly modify the license of the Annotator
to allow for it as seen in:

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#LinkingOverControlledInterface

Note that this is allowed in the LGPL but it is also a common addition
to the GPL. Other Free licenses such as EPL (Eclipse Public Library)
allow this kind of behavior.