[CLAM] problems with alsa/SMS and SDIF files

azeem at libero.it azeem at libero.it
Mon Jan 24 08:58:02 PST 2005

> > > Platform specific 'USE_X''s, like USE_ALSA, have no effect on other
> > > platfor= ms.=20
> > > Don't worry about that.
> >
> > the fact is that if I don't change that line srcdeps.exe doesn't finish
> > successfully..
>
> Um... please give us more details about this 'doesn't finish successfully.
> Maybe it is an error.

I can't find a way to get it working without changing the setting.cfg's line
about ALSA. If I use the setting.cfg that comes with CLAM the result of the
srcdeps is:

$ ..\.. ..build\srcdeps\srcdeps.exe settings.cfg
settings = settings.cfg
srcfile = (null)
verbose = false
progress = true
srcdeps: error: configuration specifies USE_ALSA=1, but HAS_ALSA!=1
$ _

If I put USE_ALSA = 0 or just USE_ALSA = HAS_ALSA (instead of USE_ALSA = 1) then
the srcdeps process works good