[CLAM] CLAM 0.7 Configuration on OS X.3

Paul Kosek kosek at music.mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 14 06:52:07 PST 2005

Thank you very much.  I ran the script exactly as you described and there
is no longer a problem; I can double click the application and it opens.

Here are the log files, just as you predicted them to be.

Thank you very much for your help.

P.S.  When I was looking at console.log I noticed the output of
printf(""); statements I had put into the program yesterday.  This will be
great for debug!

--Paul

console.log:

dyld:
/Code_resources/clam_builds/CLAM-0.7.0/build/Examples/SMSTools2-0.2/build/Tools/SMSTools.app/Contents/MacOS/SMSTools
can't open library: /CLAM_EXTERNAL_LIBS/oggvorbis//lib/libogg.0.dylib  (No
such file or directory, errno = 2)

SMSTools.crash.log:

Host Name:      computer.local
Date/Time:      2005-01-14 09:29:39 -0500
OS Version:     10.3.7 (Build 7S215)
Report Version: 2

Command: SMSTools

Link (dyld) error: