[CLAM] setting up CLAM (Xerces and other issues)

Jay LeBoeuf jleboeuf at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jul 28 16:30:39 PDT 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:47:05 -0700, Xavier Amatriain wrote
> As you have not installed the package in a standard system location
> the configure script is searching for it in the sandbox. Try moving
> the untared folder to the same level you have your CLAM directory. E.g.
>
> Sandbox/CLAM
> Sandbox/xercesc (the contents here)

Thank you!  Copying and renaming the directory there worked perfectly.
I just successfully built CLAM and SMS.  Whew!

Final issue (hopefully!) :
Trying to run SMSTools give mes :
   [ets at localhost Tools]$ ./SMSTools
    ./SMSTools: error while loading shared libraries: libxerces-c.so.26:

thanks again
-JayL