[Fwd: Re: [CLAM] Network Editor: moc]

Vegard Sandvold vegard.sandvold at notam02.no
Wed Jun 1 01:35:51 PDT 2005

Hi Ed,

I running CLAM on Fedora Core 3 with PlanetCCRMA, and it works great
(after Pau's g++3.4 patch). I also configured without qwt, portmidi and
portaudio, but fftw should work out of the box. If for some reason you
didn't have fftw preinstalled on your system, it should be possible to apt
for it (apt-get install fftw), even on FC1/2. I recommend that over
installing it in the clam sandbox.

Cheers!
Vegard

Vegard Sandvold