[CLAM] SMSCore crashes NetworkEditor

David Garcia Garzon dgarcia at iua.upf.es
Wed Jun 1 07:44:25 PDT 2005

Hi Ed,

SMS related processings were not working on the network editor on CLAM 0.7.0.
They work on LAC2005 0.8 prerelease but still key transformations have some
bugs that make them sound not so well as in the SMSTools. All those bugs are
now fixed on the CVS, mostly by Xavier and Pau, and we are planning the 0.8
release for the following week. A lot of features are to come with those bug
fixes ;-)

David.

A Dimecres 01 Juny 2005 16:04, Ed Kelly va escriure: