[CLAM] Re: [clam-devel] Preview release of CLAM 0.8.0

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Thu Jun 9 15:37:33 PDT 2005

Sorry, that was intended to be just a reply to the CLAM development
team. But now that is said, let me "announce" it publicly:

As of June 6th I have started to work for the University of California
Santa Barbara. Therefore, I am no longer in Barcelona, Spain.
Nevertheless, CLAM will continue (even more than before because we got a
grant from the Catalan government) and I will continue to work in CLAM
from here in the States. Pau Arumí will be the local coordinator of the
CLAM development team in Barcelona.

Regards,