[CLAM] SMSTools compile errors

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Mon May 23 01:30:57 PDT 2005

Uhm, it looks like a gcc installation problem. Can you compile a "hello
world" on your system? If so, could you try compiling one of the simpler
CLAM examples in /build/examples/Simple (the "Controls" is a good one as
it does not depend on any external library).

El dv 20 de 05 del 2005 a les 15:51 +0100, en/na Ed Kelly va escriure:
> Hi All,
>
> I get the following errors when compiling SMSTools:
> == linking SMSTools.app/Contents/MacOS/SMSTools
>
> Error: no library paths specified
>
> I have set up the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable
> so that it points to the installed lib directories,
> but it still gives me this message!
>
> Best,
> Ed
>
> Dr Edward Kelly