[CLAM] Mysterious compilation errors

David Garcia Garzon dgarcia at iua.upf.es
Thu May 19 04:00:12 PDT 2005

Firstly we are using gcc 3.3.5. Maybe there is some C++ standard addons on gcc
3.4.3 that could make our namespace usage obsolete. Try to compile some plain
application (build/Examples/Simple/Configurator is one that is fast to
compile and uses this header for sure). If it fails, then the problem is a
new way of dealling namespaces and template specializations in gcc 3.4 and it
would be nice if you can give us some feedback to solve this.

But, if it works it should be due to any inclusions or using directive you do
before CLAM inclusions. Maybe moving CLAM includes before your project
includes and any 'using' directive, and removing 'using' directives out of
any header could help.

David.

A Dijous 19 Maig 2005 12:16, Vegard Sandvold va escriure:

--
David García Garzón <david.garcia at removespam.iua.upf.es>
Phone: 034 93 542 21 99