[CLAM] SMSTools compile errors

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 23 09:41:16 PDT 2005

I have just tried that and I got the same error.
Might I be looking to find a file containing
configurations where the correct_dylibs_from_paths.sh
file gets its library path from? Everything up to this
point goes smoothly!

--- Ismael <ismael.mosquera01 at campus.upf.es> wrote:

> > > variable
> > > directories,
>
> But the name of this environment variable must be
> DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH instead
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH. You are using MacOSX, aren't you?
>
> Ismael

Dr Edward Kelly
Research Assistant in Sonic Arts
London College of Communication