[CLAM] SOLVED: Compiling under windows with Visual C++: unresolved external symbols

felber.michael at gmx.net felber.michael at gmx.net
Fri Nov 25 15:16:22 PST 2005

Hi all,

It was a very silly mistake.

>I have problems working with libmad 0.15.1b under Windows and Visual C++

I only set the path to additional libraries I use. I forgot to define the
link to the library libmad.lib as additional dependency in visual studio.

To work with libmad under Eclipse and CDT C++ Plugin I had to use mingw and
the MSYS build environment to get a GNU compatible libmad.lib. So this
version works as well.

to Pau:

>Are you trying to compile a clam application?

No, just the stand alone libmad I downloaded from your CLAM website.

Thanks to all

Michael