[CLAM] OSX Makefile

Robert Ferguson robert.ferguson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:02:18 PST 2005

The problem was that I did not have SMSTools in my sandbox.  One more question..

Trying to run the SMS app fails, if I try to run it in my terminal I
get the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /CLAM_EXTERNAL_LIBS/oggvorbis//lib/libogg.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/rfergu/devel/oggvorbis/lib/libvorbisenc.2.dylib
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

Clearly its not using a $ where it wants to...  Thoughts?

Best,
Rob

P.S.  If anyone thinks they can help install the Annotator its looking
for an open gl file in the wrong directory as well:

../src/AnnotatorBrowserGL/AnnotatorBrowserGL.cxx:2:20: GL/glu.h: No
such file or directory