[CLAM] SMS - hard problem with simple example :-((

Stefan Klemke Jadefeuer at gmx.de
Tue Oct 4 10:16:30 PDT 2005

Hello,

i may have a quite simple problem, but i get stucked with it.
I got Clam working and want to use some functions from the SMS. Therefor i
tried to get the Console - Example working. Linking with scrdeps works fine
but at compiling the project with .net i get a lot of errors, all depending
on SMSAnalysis.cxx. Starting in line 185 and following, errors like that
occures: error - C2614: 'CLAM::SMSAnalysis': //Translation :)// : bad
initialisation of element: 'mOutputResSpectrum' is wether base nor element
error C2614: ... : 'mOutputFundamental' ....

I expected first, that srcdeps did not include all necessairy files, but all
i tried i didn`t get it running..

I would be very very pleased if someone has any idea, how to break this
misery..

thx a lot for ur answers
Stefan

PS: hope my broken english doesn`t make things hard :)