[CLAM] SMSTools / Network Editor - crashes

Jay LeBoeuf jleboeuf at ccrma.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 18 16:13:31 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm probably missing something simple.  CLAM, SMSTools, and the NetworkEditor all seem to build without error.

HOWEVER :
SMSTools crashes when I try to play any audio, after analyzing it.
Additionally, my machine locks and freezes when I tell the NetworkEditor to START.
(This occurs without any blocks,  or if I configure a simple spectral processing block.)

Is there a step to configure the CLAM Apps for ALSA that I'm missing?

thanks again,
-Jay