[CLAM] SMSTools / Network Editor - crashes

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 18 16:29:15 PDT 2005

Hi Jay,

You are probably right, it sounds like you have some problems with the
ALSA configuration. Don't you get some sort of message saying something
like "No Device available...". Is alsa well configured in your system?
Do you have any program that might be blocking the ALSA driver while you
are trying to execute CLAM? Did the output of the CLAM configure script
tell you that you had ALSA correctly installed?

--
  *          Xavier Amatriain   		  *