[CLAM] SMSTools / Network Editor - crashes

Jay LeBoeuf jleboeuf at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:42:42 PST 2005

Hi Maarten & Pau,

I've been tinkering with it, but still looking up the Network Editor (and
machine) whenever I try to start the network.  I would be happy to help you
guys figure out what's wrong with my system.

1) Maarten, you recommended that I run some tests with the latency.c test.
I've download and built alsa-lib materials.  Would you mind walking me
through the tests that you recommend I run?

2) Is there a soundcard that you would recommend I try, to have some
immediate success with the NetworkEditor?  That would help me eliminate my
alsa configuration from the equation.

best,
-Jay