[CLAM] AudioPorts Usage

Thomas Andrea thomas.an at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:29:29 PDT 2005

Hi,
First of all thanks for the reply.
Sorry, I'm going to be more explicit...

I want to do the spectral process inside a callback function. The callback
function provides a certain number of samples in each call. I want to catch
these samples, put it in a CLAM::Audio object an then pass this object to
the CLAM::SpectralAnalysis object. There is some way to do this with clam
ports or I should use the CLAM::SpectralAnalysis::Do(Audio in, Spectrum out)
method?