[CLAM] AudioPorts Usage

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Tue Sep 13 05:24:52 PDT 2005

In the example PortsAndControlsUsage_example.cxx all ports are used in
an implicit way.
I mean that ports are there as processing attributes. And to do port
related stuff
you send messages to the processing variable:
Doing things like this one:
        audioOut.GetInPort("Audio Input").SetSize( size );
or this :
        CLAM::ConnectPorts(osc, "Audio Output", myProc, "Audio Input");

Could you be more explicit on what do you have problems?

On the other hand, you might be interested to use the Network object,
which provide
a higer level interface because it hides the calls processings Do().
Have into account that clam processings (specially spectral ones) often
works with
different hop-sizes, so it is good that the network cares for the
correct Do() scheduling.

About networks, this is the example to start : NetworkUsage_example.cxx

Pau