[CLAM] AudioPorts Usage

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Thu Sep 15 03:57:17 PDT 2005

Thomas,
Could you explain what kind of application you are working on?
a stand-alone app, a plug in (in which architecture)? In what
platform, linux , windows, macosx?
I'd like to know for a simple reason: since we are currently
preparing different examples of network players in different
architectures, we can prioritize the one you (or any other clam
user) are targeting.

I think it would also be interesting to provide some example of a
non-network clam-system adapted to the callback scheme. Maybe
this is your prefered approach?

Pau