[CLAM] Development screenshots: Network Editor port to Qt4

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Aug 1 03:00:50 PDT 2006

Is a common practice among CLAM developers to send screenshots each other to
show up development status. We decided we should publish those screenshots on
the CLAM wiki[0] for a wider audience. We'll put them on the new Development
screenshots wiki page[1].

[0] http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam
[1] http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

We just added some cute screenshots on the ongoing port of the Network Editor
to qt4. You'll notice that, in parallel to the port we, are addressing also
usability and, why not, look and feel.

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net