[CLAM] Re: Compile problem with id3

Gregor van den Boogaart gregor.boogaart at informatik.uni-augsburg.de
Mon Dec 11 11:15:34 PST 2006

Hi David, dear List,

I finally found the solution to the id3 problem (see an old issue from
November). In my installation (Suse 10.1) if something is linked against
id3 lib, it also has to be linked against zlib, which is not done by
scons (via SConstruct). So someone could perhaps add the line:

audioio_env.AppendUnique( LIBS = ['z'] )

somewhere around line 124 in SConstruct or do something similar and now
it seems to work. Found the hint on a website in a language which is not
my own...:
http://www.slacky.it/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117021&sid=f7bd97fd2291a730970e9156cb44167a

Regards,
Gregor