[CLAM] A new clam planet

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Dec 19 11:00:00 PST 2006

Hi all,
Xavier, David and me all have a technical-oriented blog now, so why not
start a clam planet ?
It's already spinning here:

http://clam.iua.upf.edu/planet  (linked from the clam web header)

The idea is to talk about our research, clam development, related
software, or any personal interest. Not all, neither most of the entries
have to be clam related.
My opinion is that planets are very good to know the persons behind a
community, and they also motivates open communication. So let's do the
experiment!

Of course it is open to anyone willing to add his/her blog feed.
Subscribers feeds ought to be at least occasionally somehow related to
clam.  Just ask me to be added.

Greetings,
  Pau

believed to be clean.