[CLAM] After the planet, a new (public) devel mailing list

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Dec 21 10:29:40 PST 2006

For several years we have been using a non-public development list, with
much more traffic than the public list. Today the devel-list goes also
public. Subscribe if you want to participate or have a close eye into
the development. We'd like to copy relevant threads from the old
devel-list, so don't be surprise if your inbox gets tons of mails one of
these days.