clam lists ( was Re: [CLAM] qt4 porting)

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Wed Feb 8 04:29:13 PST 2006

Sorry, the last two last mails were meant to go to the
clam-devel list instead to the clam (public) list...

Anyway, I take the chance to say that after the CLAM 0.90
release, which is to appear *really soon now*, we'll change
our lists policy:

- we'll open the (till now closed) high-traffic clam-devel list
and
- we'll keep the this public list (mainly) for announcements. And
   it's likely that we'll change the list name accordingly.

This, in addition to other changes (publishing the nighlty
cvs-snapshots and often releases, among them) I think that will
make the CLAM project much more appealing for the free-software
community.

Of course, we'll keep you informed of all those changes.

Best,

--
Pau
(clam team)