compiling Voice2MIDI (was Re: [CLAM] Re: CLAM digest, Vol 1 #235 - 2 msgs)

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.es
Tue Feb 14 11:07:59 PST 2006

En/na Stephane LETZ ha escrit:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying CLAM 0.90 on Tiger 10.4
>
> Installations worked after I installed the QT3 libs given of CLAM  site.
> Using QT3 installed with DarwinPorts was not working for me.....
> /Users/letz/Desktop/CLAM-Voice2MIDI-0.3.0/src/main.cxx:7:26: error:
> qapplication.h: No such file or directory

I've looked closer to your errors compiling Voice2MIDI and they
have nothing to do with the ones that prevent us from releasing
its .dmg
Yours seem to be related to be using qt4 include dir instead of
qt3. And also not finding the .pc files and.

The problems we got with Voice2MIDI (ONLY ON MAC) where some
template name collision (i.e. Point) with clam and qt3.
The problem proved hard to solve, and Voice2MIDI is not the more
representative of clam project. So this was the conclusion:

*We don't support Voice2MIDI for Mac till it gets ported to qt4.*
(which we are expecting to happen quickly)

(Now I think this deserves a note on the download page ...)

What about the other apps? Have you managed to build it from
sources or used the .dmg ?

Pau